Monday 11 April 2011

Shittest work day ever

Today was the shittest day I have had at work. Bar none. Shit went down with some overpriced sunscreen ($68 pesos, seriously that is like 12 pounds!) and I got the shit for it... then they were watching me like hawks. Seriously bullshit and I am COUNTING the days til I leave. No amount of glorious sunshine is gonna fix my mood. Also didn`t get a camera as promised cos the price wasn`t the same. Hopefully will get to Paraguay on Friday...

One good thing that happened, however, is that I managed to get a free total adventure tour tomorrow at Iguazi falls, usually probably USD$100 or something, who knows. Anyway, so there is some benefit to working here besides not feeling like a useless prat.

Blah!

Anyway, must run, vino to be drunk and cute French boys to seduce (otra vez)...

No comments:

Post a Comment