Monday 18 April 2011

Sunday sun

Awake and ready for my last Sunday, and surprisingly not hungover after last night`s efforts. A glorious day, I set out to the hostel early with housemates L and F and of course had a great start to the day in the pool with some Spanish party toooooons on the portable speakers and a helluva lot of sun. The best days always arrive last don`t they...

Ahh, just caught the new guy looking at me again. Score.

Anyway, back to blogging. The day was alright, still no word re work in BA but I have decided to call the damn places myself if nothing happens. Taking action! I am starting to get sad at not seeing some of these guys again, some I`m not too bothered about but I have made some good friends here. Sigh. Always the same for this gypsy girl.

I called it a night early because I made plans to go to Paraguay early the next morning (finally) and also I was still a little cansada from the night before. Nothing else particularly surprising happened so I guess that´s a wrap for this day. Counting down the minutes until BA...

No comments:

Post a Comment