Wednesday 20 April 2011

I´ll miss this place

OK, my final post before I go to the pool and then home to get my shit and leeeeeeeeeeeaave for Buenos Aires. Finally. This place just sucks you in.

So I will miss lots of people from here, knowing that most (if not all) I will never see again because they will not come to Australia and I don´t think Iguazu will be on the tour trail next time I come to South America. Ho hum. And Cuba Libre. I will miss that place. What a gloriously attractive hell hole that turned out to be.

Things I won´t miss...the repetitive music, THE BLACK EYED PEAS AND DAVID GUETTA, the bad management, the insects, the super-religious but hot guys I can steal from Jesus, the red dirt ALWAYS all over my feet, not being able to understand everything they are saying in Spanish, feeling like a stupid fool for not being about to add 16 and 8 at the bar...

Sigh. And my current chapter draws to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment