Friday 29 April 2011

Fly me to the moon...or your bed

So last night I found myself gyrating amongst tutu-clad go-go dancers and massive, fat drag queens with newfound friends and my old manager from Iguazu. Por que no??

It all started at the pizza party... I got a handful of people to come (much less than last time because most had left after the Easter weekend), mostly English people, and they got on the shots soon after... I knew it would be a big night. I stayed away from the tequila and stuck to beers instead.

Had to wait until just before the bar was closing to leave, a bit annoying since I was helping the barmaid with the job that was essentially hers not mine. As far as I knew, I was helping getting the people to the bar and handing out pizzas... last night I was running around getting drink orders, cleaning tables and washing glasses. Mierda.

Back at the hostel bar, I gathered the troops and we headed to Palermo to Club 69. Gay-friendly. Obviously. We heard there were drag shows there so we were well excited... and the new Canadian women I had befriended kindly paid most of my cover charge and for some drinks. Ahh, to be a poor traveler...

At one point, me and my old manager started a hunt for some special South American treats, and somehow I ended up getting shepherded into a bathroom with a random guy giving us some of it for free. Of course he asked to kiss me for it, and I told him my girlfriend wouldn't be very happy about that (my old manager being gay n all, twas a believable ploy), so he said for us to kiss instead. No problemo there. We snorted, kissed, snorted, kissed, snorted then RAN out the door when he asked if he could play with himself while we kissed. Ahh....NO. Freak.

After that, I was in a pretty darn good mood - good shit - and had a boogie with the others. At one point, I made eyes with a cute English girl and started dancing with her... She asked about 5 mins later if I wanted to go back to hers - no problem - then gave me the impression she wasn't really sure about it, and I didn't wanna deal with indecisiveness so I bailed when she wasn't looking.

Good timing for me, though, since I basically walked into the arms of a hot Argentinian girl and preferred instead to dance with her. Found out she was a flight attendant... this made sense, looking at her beautiful self... mmmm, tidy. Slight problem when the first girl found me and dragged me off, but I managed to escape without offending anyone (I think) and convinced the flight attendant to vamos NOW before my deception was found out.

About half an hour in a cab later, I found myself in a random house having a whale of a time with this gorgeous girl... now I won't kiss n tell BUT she was a fine piece of ass. In the morning her phone rang and her parents told her they were en route... I left shortly after, only to discover my little purse was missing from my bag. Not a worry re money, but I had my iPod Shuffle in there and some favourite jewelry :( Oh well... another night, another lost article. Jodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment