Saturday 2 April 2011

Kickstarting the party

Forgot to add that yesterday I woke up without a phone so I just dressed and walked to work, not knowing if it was 10am or 3pm... starting work at 2pm, I was hoping it was the former. Finally got there and was told it was 11am, 3 hours to waste before work. So I sat by the pool, ended up falling asleep and getting a nasty-ass burn mark on ye tatas (outside el bikini) and starting work all dazed n confused. At least I caught the last few rays of sunshine before the clouds stormed in...

So. Today. Or last night, should I say... All I will say is that I deserve a frequent flyers card for that friggin 2-hour room hotel. Best customer ever. Haha... ahh estoy una zorro.

Anyway, so I had spotted these guys come in who were clearly a bit older than the early/-barely-twenty crowd I had come accustomed to here, and one was pretty fine. He glanced at me a moment longer than necessary and I pretty much knew then n there I was in. I asked the day before and they weren´t gonna check in til the next day so that was fine.

The next day, yesterday, I finished work, convinced some guests to oome to Cuba Libre (who actually ended up bailing before I found some others) and soon after got talking to these guys. Turns out they are plastic surgeons on a conference (hence the matching white linen shirts) - don´t even ask me why they were staying at a hostel, no matter how resorty it is.

They all came to the club with me and J, we looked super cool getting all 12 of them in for free cos we worked at Hostel Inn, and then inside us 2 even got free drinks. Woot woot!! In the club, I was in... had a good dance and at some point found myself in the VIP area which is muy similar to the normal area but just looking down on the others. Cool. Ahem.

I saw an empty podium that was being used as a drink stand (blasphemy!!) so I jumped up and after my short stint, I had convinced the rest of the club to keep utilising the area and soon enuf there were people after people clambering up there, of varying degrees of ability. Still, my efforts got a couple of kisses with some hot Argo chicks so I ain´t complaining...

I left with hot Argo who had hired a car and suddenly I found myself driving into familiar territory, at the hotel offering 2-hour rooms and ultimate privacy. Was a fun night but god knows how I get these bruises on my arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment