Sunday 17 April 2011

It`s my farewell and I`ll kiss everyone if I want to!!

Cuba Libre. The last hurrah.

It began the only way a final shout should have... with the owner recognising us from across the road and coming over to shuffle us in the VIP entrance no problems. Class. From there, it was a little downhill. haha... te estoy jodiendo... We had drunk a bunch of beers at the hostel before so we were in high spirits, and the drinks kept flowing. But, as Argentinians do, it was always 1 drink passed around to the group. So strange the way they do that. But it`s cool.

I wore my special (and only) going-out dress, a newbie for these parts that I have so far restrained myself from using for this sole reason. Makeup was piled on, hair strung up high and high heels applied to feet. I was ready. Hot mama coming, you`d better fucking make way ;)

It was the first time I had been to CL on a Saturday, and as I expected, all 6 rooms were open and they ended up being packed. Much dancing was done, massive shape were thrown, the camera was out all night (not mine of course, STILL am without - TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW) and I was in fine form.

At one point I found myself dancing with a tall, hot black Brazilian guy but fobbed him off for mi amigos. Tonight is about having fun with my friends, I told myself. But he kept finding me and taking me from the group...ahh life. I tore myself away though, and kept dancing with the others from work. But I kept to my promise - I did dance with my workmates but then I just kissed them haha

Oops.

Mostly out of sight of the others, I was Sir Sneak-a-lot and when I had the chance, I chose my prey and dived in. Haha... putita (little whore, my new nickname here). One guy I am so so about, he is cute but a little odd... going to Buenos Aires too, so I have another amigo. Annoyingly, though, yet another friend but still no couch. I am going to ring the damn hostels myself if the boss doesn`t by Tuesday. Useless.

We got home after 6 and by then I was getting unexpectedly touchy-feely with one of my workmates who I had considered hooking up with before but never done anything about... anyway I kept that hush hush too but decided to go for it, since he had an hour before starting the morning shift at work. What a shit that would`ve been. But then I remembered, as of that day, he now has a roommate and that would not have been cool. However, as a guy, he said he could just wake him up and make him leaev - no way!! Super slack. And the poor guy continues to not get any from ze ladies so it would be a major kick in the teeth for him. Also, I could take or leave it, to be honest.

Sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment