Wednesday 13 April 2011

I hope I woke the prick up

So after my little work-related rant the other night, I did indeed proceed to distract my anger by seducing the cute French boy Couchsurfing with my workmate P. He was quite the little pocket rocket, literally the same height as me with quite small hands and feet, so I wasn´t really expecting much.

But, as looks are so often deceiving, I was proven wrong once I snaked the room key from my workmate J and we bounded towards the spare beds in the staff dorm at the hostel. Fun was had indeed and when we returned the group had moved across the road for some fumar especial.

I was still fuming inside about management, one guy in particular who got especially cunty about me buying staff-priced drinks for other people (most of whom were also staff), but ONLY for me, not anyone else cos I had messed up that price earlier in the day... needless to say, I had no interest in ever speaking to the prick again.

We all moved to the staff house for some more fumar especial and some drinks, all in sprightly moods cos I had my French boy, randomly the French friend he was traveling with had hooked up with my roommate F (who is super sweet but looks about 12) and gay P was having a laugh with L - the latter a little annoyed they weren´t getting any from anyone...haha

When we were back at the house, I pulled Frenchie into the room for a little more rumble n tumble, fully realising my room was next to aforementioned cockmuncher. I didn´t try to be quiet but I wasn´t super loud, just enough to hopefully leave him lying in bed - ALONE - listening to us having a good time and wondering at what point his life led him to live in a house full of young, vibrant, funloving hostel workers while he watched movies on his laptop in his single bed - ALONE - every night.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment