Friday 15 April 2011

Random excitement blog

So there is a computer free and I am excited so I think I will tell the world about it. I am now counting down the minutes until Buenos Aires, because I have FB befriended aforementioned tattooist and already spoken with him on chat. He is def still keen and I will for sure have a place to stay, but even if not I will stay at a hostel for free (hopefully) through connections here... and if all goes even better I will have a job at one of them, or doing something else in BA!

And if I am friends with tattoo man, I have a good connection for the good parties in BA and all "tattoos on tap", if you may. I want him to design my thigh burlesque dancer tattoo... sorry mum and dad, but I am coming home a patchwork quilt. I haven`t even started on my new piercings yet... haha

This whole situation - should it come together - is just so funny, because I thought, as a fantasy, I would come to South America and meet a cute tattooist and have a short affair with him... never thinking it would come to fruition. But there you go. Life deals me another ace. Thank you higher power, whoever you are. Next round´s on me :)

Also, can I just mention how many dogs there are in my neighbourhood. But I asked and it seems most of them aren`t strays, they have houses, they just roam the streets and protect their corners, and occasionally fuck each other. None of them are neutered, of course. So there are a million little short-legged, long-bodied bastards running around like only mixed breed, quasi-homeless dogs can. There is also a couple that live (as a couple) at the hostel. But they are soooo lovely. I have named them Ricardo (the King) and Freida. The other street dogs are nice too. They all respect humans, but are really protective of their territory with other dogs. Kinda remind me of the people here. Which is so often the case with animals and where they live.

No comments:

Post a Comment