Monday 14 March 2011

Beach beauties

The next day... I wake up with my standard where-the-fuck-am-I moment before turning my head to see the beautiful Argentinian with his arm wrapped around me. Ahh, yes. That`s where I am.

We could hear M still snoring his head off in the next room so we got ourselves ready for some beach action... well, L put on his boardshorts and that was basically it. He forgot everything else... no camera, no sunscreen, no sunglasses, just a wallet. But I suppose that`s the most important part. Especially if he`s gonna be a gentleman and pay for me all day. Aww..

I scooted back a la casa to grab my Brazilian bikini and we headed to Ipanema beach. I tell you, it is much more satisfying going to the beach with a hottie on your arm... And applying sunscreen is so much more enjoyable. We got an umbrella and sat under it for hours. I had a little swim, well I waded into the knee-deep water, too afraid to go any further because of the strong waves. That bikini ain`t built for deep impact.

I am starting to feel more comfortable in the tiny piece of material that is my new bikini. And it really is an experience to be surrounded by women with so much comfort and confidence in their figures. Young and old, they strut around in Brazilian bikinis and damn, they are sexy!! A welcome change to the skinny-obsessed conscience of Australia. I embrace it.

But eventually, we tired of the sun and sand, and parted ways on the train with plans to meet up again that night. Well, that never happened. And, with the benefit of hindsight, I believe he is trying to make the most of his holiday. So good on him. Randy little fucker ;)

I spoke to hot Argentinian briefly online and he promised to call me to go out... which he didn`t. Oh well. Then his host M, a gay guy I LOVE partying with, also promised to call me. And didn`t. Not feeling the love tonight!! So I just called it a night, chilled at F`s house and I guess saved some money! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment