Thursday 31 March 2011

Another barely legal

Another night at Cuba Libre, another random adventure. I have befriended these classic guys from England and Australia, and last night they came back from dinner in town all loose n ready to party. So I chugged a few cervezas (beers) down and then someone made the call to vamos to Cuba Libre. 3 taxis full of us careered into the centre, and I again waltzed past the bouncer not paying a cent.

Soon enuf, I was up on the podium again doin my thang and scouring the audience for some decent faces. I had no luck earlier at the hostel with the worker I was hoping for, who I`d been told had a thing for me (lies, all lies!!) so I was wanting some action to soothe my bruised ego.

I won`t lie, it was pretty slim pickings this night and most of the guys around me thought they`d play hard to get (NOT into that) but eventually I found a cool cat who was into it. After a kiss and some classically good Argentinian dancing (makes me swoon), I just wanted to get out of there and once he successfully answered the obligitory questions of a) do you live nearby? b) do you live with your family? we headed off to his place.

While at his place, I stupidly asked how old he was and almost laughed out loud when he said 20. Also thought he wasn`t as cute as originally picked in the club, but he had a good body. Wrapping things up, though, it was a pretty unmemorable experience and once I found a reason to get out of there (his cousin arrived "unexpectedly" hmmmm), I realised the best part about it was that it was done entirely in Spanish. Sweet. It`s all about progress.

I left quickly to do the walk of shame home in my little black dress, even stopping to eat a random icecream from some corner shop open for some weird reason (can never find a shop open at midday, but 7am? No problem!!). At one stage a car was following me, but I just shouted in Spanish "fuck off!" and he went away. Luckily. Could have turned the other way, to be honest. I fell into bed without my phone, thinking I would just rely on my roomie to get up and wake me up in time for work. Didn`t realise he had the day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment