Sunday 27 March 2011

Hot in a hammock

If you`ve never scored in a hammock, I strongly suggest you give it a try. Last night was definitely a winner in the shag stakes, and we even managed to pull it off with about 20 Israelis going buck-wild in the pool behind us. Lucky it was about 4am and there were no lights on.

The person in question was a very cute Englishman who turned out to play lead guitar in his band back home (somehow I magnetise towards these people)... so yes, I am still wondering how I managed to score him. Yes, there was alcohol involved but still, back in London people like him just do not look twice at me. Oh well, I ain´t complaining!! I´m sure it won´t be the first time I say, "When in Iguazu..."

It started when I reacted really embarrassingly to him standing at the bar, not expecting such a good-looking guy to be there, and then me admitting that story to him while blushing immensely... a short tango lesson later and I was (somehow) in.

Today I have spoken to him a little but not much, get the distinct feeling it was a one-night-only show... a bummer as he was certainly blessed with more than just good looks. Holy hell. He actually originally asked me about working here but funnily enuf is questioning it today... should I be offended??

No comments:

Post a Comment