Monday 14 March 2011

An epic farewell to Rio

Well, I certainly gave Rio a bloody good goodbye party!! It started at a bloco (street party) where they were playing Balkan-esque music, just down the road from the new place I am staying. I had moved my things there when I woke up in the morning, with no resistance from my host. I do believe he was thankful I was out of there - and I found out later from my new host that he had already called him to see if he could host me because I had stayed longer than planned! To start with, that wasn`t true, also to go behind my back and try to organise for me to stay somewhere else without even talking to me... childish. Soooo glad to be out of there. I knew 10 days was too much at one house, I should have gone with my gut instinct and broken it up with 2 hosts.

Anyway... on with my story. I ran into M, the fabulous gay guy who is hosting the hot Argentinian twins I have talked so glowingly about in my previous posts. This meant I also saw the hottie, but it was definitely not on for round 2. I guess he is on holidays and wants to fuck his way around the world or something haha... Well, good on him, he`s young and hot so who cares?! He was pulling the moves on some Brazilian chick (NOT hot) while I was standing next to him talking to M... meh...

So me and M decided to go out to a gay club. Again with the gay club. haha... I swooped back to the house to put some heels on (I must stop clubbing in flip flops) and spruce the ol` face up, and we were outta there! The club was quite expensive to get in but M paid for me, the darling. He even made out with me ha! He said it was the first time he` d kissed a girl in years.

We danced our asses off, I found a hot gay guy who wanted to kiss me (and he was actually a good kisser!) and bought me drinks. Yay!! I was on the podium at one stage... things get a little fuzzy... then we were back at someone`s house and I was getting it on with some people. At one point there was the closing of the bedroom door and some action inside, then some drama, then some confusion, then we decided to go to another house with a guy I was hooking up with.

Probably shouldn`t have done that. It was just me and M with him, and at one point I thought, `hmm, this guy is too into himself` and it was all a bit much, so I carted M off into a taxi back to his place. The cab ride was entertaining, the driver probably thought I was insane rambling and babbling things and yelling out the window... But we eventually got home, I think it was about 9am. TRAAAAAAAAAAAASH.

We crashed through the door of M`s house, where hottie was sleeping (alone - ha!), woke him up by being loud and obnoxious trashbags, and then promptly passed out. In the morning, hottie was gone and M was snoring away so I crept out and walked back to my house. Got home about 3pm. Think that was a pretty good effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment