Tuesday 29 March 2011

Cheap massages make me smile

Yesterday, after one of my most lengthy sleeps since arriving here, I was my most tired. Grumpy and tired. I could barely keep my eyes open, and arriving "2 hours early" was actually me arriving 4 hours late. Yep, I actually started at 9am that day. Oops.

So that meant I was working until 10pm again to make up my time, but no one really cared that much. We were that slow... it only was a shame cos I had a couple of things to do which I could no longer do... namely sunbake (it was raining anyway) and do some shit on the internet. And it also meant I missed a whole day working with mi favoritito C... sooooo cute!!

I forgot to mention the other morning, post-hammock activity, that I found a wallet with 150 pesos (about $40) in it, a condom and a business card. I threw it behind the desk and grabbed my bag to go home, wanting to sort it out when I got in the next day. But when I got in I asked P and he said he´d checked that girl out that morning so she wouldn´t be coming back for it. Sweet! Mucho dinero para yo!

First I wanted to spend the money on a horseride but I have since found out the place down the road doesn´t operate anymore, or something, so I am fixated on finding out about tattoo prices in the centre. I tried to go today and failed miserably... every place I went to was closed. Sometimes I hate this fucking place.

Came into work today (my day off) and it was raining still, the internet wasn´t working, the kitchen wouldn´t slip me a free meal and the one I paid for was more than I wanted to pay (but to be fair, still only about $2.50) and I was in a shitty mood. So I am glad I had a massage booked. Man, that was good. Seriously one of the best massages I have had in a while. And she wouldn´t take more than $10. Definitely not the last I will be having here. Dancing at the club the other day really put stress on my thigh muscles. And it´s not like I will stop dancing anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment