Friday 25 March 2011

Too much effort

Pretty sure aforementioned carrot-dangler is now off getting it on with one of the other girls from the hostel. Well, I kinda palmed him off tonight anyway so I am not surprised. Another hot-blooded man.

He was the same tonight... no, no, I can´t act interested but I do like you, blah blah blah... sick of it. Too much wasted effort. Going to shift my focus now. I think I have become a sex addict. When I told him we should just have sex, hmmm maybe often, he said he thought I was addicted and that he could go months without even wanting it (shit). The case may be so, but dammit, once I have a taste...

Sooo.... I have a few other options. As I have said, this place is not short of cuties and I have even shifted guys I would normally go for down the priority list because of that. Too funny. Just a shame they are all about 22 years old. And that I am no longer really interested in the guests... too entrenched in the work world.

Tomorrow it is Friday, well technically it´s today, but that is traditionally (traditionally being what we did last week) the big club night so I am looking forward to another cuuuurrrraaaazzzyyy time. Maybe. We´ll see...

I am now in the hostel at some early hour of the morning, we are watching TV/sleeping in the TV room I didn´t really honestly know existed until now. Getting eaten alive by mosquitoes but oh well. Really can´t be fucked to walk back home. Another sweaty night with the same clothes on. And I wonder why I am not picking up every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment