Sunday 7 November 2010

Muffin top mamas and Hungarian ho's

Next stop: Budapest. With my (still 20kg) backpack on my back, I boarded the train to Forli via Ancona and sat looking around at the chavvy women staring at me, my hair, my probably general unkeptness as their tacky bling rings caught the sunshine and their muffin tops spilled over their super tight jeans. Good call senoritas.

Anyway, 5 hours later I was finally at Forli airport, the destination I'd come to as a result of cheap ticket searching. In total, the train, plane and bus transfer journey cost me about 70 euros. To get from Italy to Budapest. Pretty good!

There was a super tall blonde woman on my flight to Budapest, who all the men were staring at. She was all fake though - fingernails, hair, tan - and when I stared for a moment too long at her tight white t-shirt I realised even her boobs were fake. I struggled to make myself think she didn't want the attention, she just looked like that and was probably sick of people staring at her. Then I saw the see-through t-shirt with no bra. She went from poor little stared-at girl to attention-seeking stripper. Split second.

No comments:

Post a Comment