Monday 29 November 2010

Drunken bowling shenanigans

If you knew how drunk we got last Wednesday night and the ensuing teaching week plus hectic weekend in Germany, you would understand why I have not blogged since last Tuesday. Let`s start from the beginning...

Today was pizza day. And my first time at making it with my students. It was probably the most stressful thing I´ve done yet in my short teaching career. I swear I went a little grey before the end of the three periods it took to finally make the damn things. So I was super glad when it was happy fun times at the bowling place that night.

A student and teacher from a previous school came with us (the boss, the other teacher and the boss´ girlfriend) and we firstly played some pool before heading to the bowling lanes. I, as usual, did not wow with my ´skills´ and enjoyed instead getting myself into an increasingly flirty situation with aforementioned teacher. Who also has a gf. Hey, it was allllllllllllllllllll innocent fun.

We had been drinking since school finished at lunch time so by the time we got home it was pretty messy. I finally had my clothes washed by the people who own the apartment we stay in but their version of ´washing´ is just to put the clothes in, turn the machine on and tell us when it had finished. Ha! Fold say what??

Anyway, waking up the next day was a little harder and of course that was the day the kids decided to be total brats. I was over it. Hump day came a bit late for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment