Monday 15 November 2010

Quick update - now in England!

Only a short blog today because I am limited on time before I head out for another ride... But I am now in the UK, after a little trouble at the border (more on that later) and I am visiting a friend in Cambridgeshire and riding her horses while she is teaching at school.

The weather is sunny today, a pleasant surprise, but it's still cool. Everyone has been super nice to me here and the lady I'm staying with, who was actually one of the guests in Romania I helped with, is so lovely.

Spent Sat night in London, ended up staying at my favourite boy's house and of course drinking a bit too much cheap wine so I felt a little shabby on the coach up north but I made it there in one piece. And I scored a super comfy hoodie from said boy, which I don't want to give back but will have to soon because I have NO room in my bag for anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment