Tuesday 23 November 2010

Rihanna kissed a girl, Miley went buck wild

A quick blog about some of the MTV videos I'm watching. Seriously, what is going on with the world today - I take 6 months out from the music industry and I am lost! Firstly, Rihanna has a video about a girl falling in love with her, then Miley Cyrus is rockin' out with - might I add slightly amazing costumes I would kill to wear in a burlesque routine, like feathered ring rings, AMAZING!!! - much more 'come here and fuck me' attitude than a girl at her age really should have. Come to think of it, she really isn't a girl anymore so maybe I'm the one whose behind the times. But, would somebody please think about the children???! Simpsons quote there, not sure if you got it.

So now I also have to deal with lesbo Rihanna, slutty Miley and Slovak pop. Imagine my excitement. At least I got to laugh at the some of the 'Nitro Circus' shenanigans the Jackass crew get up to.

Oh, and on a final note about MTV film clips... really, really there are too many middle of the road pop songs with good looking girls with no real sense of individuality or spark, just styling and production. I really don't like to pass judgement where it's not necessary, and believe me sometimes it's necessary, but fuck me dead.

Anyway, rant over. I'm out. Where's my beer??

No comments:

Post a Comment