Friday 12 November 2010

Teacher does good

So I have mum to thank for giving me some good teaching genes because after my first week of English teaching in Slovakia, I have been asked to come back for another week from Nov 22 (which means more money) and have also gotten some reallllly sweet gestures from the kids.

One group made a big banner on coloured A4 pages saying "you are the best lectors" which I think in Slovak means we're the best teachers. I also had some students ask for my Facebook page, others age for my email and others still getting photos with me and the other kids. As soon as I got back to Budapest, I checked my email and saw I already had emails and friend requests from them. Cute! I had a love letter written for me, which I want to copy and scan onto the net cos it is so sweet!

I will miss the pretty girls and the daily beer and smoke sessions. But then again, I will do it all again in about a week's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment