Sunday 21 November 2010

Line it up, line it up, it's BUSINESS TIME

This last 24 hours has been a rollercoaster for me... not only did I manage to catch a ridiculously early flight from London to Budapest but I did so while emotionally, mentally and physically tired, and I have renewed faith in my ability to indeed 'grow a pair'.

'Backing it up', however, is another matter completely. Even before I was devastated with the news that I am indeed not my favourite boy's favourite girl, I was already bailing on said boy's farewell drinks at not much after 1am. Urgh. I just had such a major night on Friday and wasn't able to sleep in to revitalise enuf before starting again. All my other mates did, and I was the only one alive and willing to go to Broadway Markets so I ended up just chilling at a mate's house.

Friday night, though... ai ai ai... Someone, who may or may not be an old school friend I hadn't seen in years, suggested at a mere 3pm timeslot to have a line. Well... a few Hoxton bars later and before I know it I'm having a crunk-off with a random American girl at another random friend's random east London apartment lining shit up every 5 minutes. And it's 5am. Shit.

Of course I couldn't get through to my trashbag former flatmate, it being a Friday night n all, and ended up crashing at wiiiiiife's house. While she tried to sleep it off next day, I crept off to my mate's and awaited instructions for favourite boy's farewell drinks. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment