Wednesday 10 November 2010

He be a dorky kiwi

Quick update tonight because I am stoned and can't think much too hard. I mean too hard. Sigh.

Three days in and I am still alive. This is a good sign. I went to the other school with the teachers and after being told one of the classes is really shit and unresponsive, I was quite worried. But I was effervescent, fun and confident, and I think I went well. They were quite active and contributed to all the things I asked of it. So blurgh to the other teachers.

Speaking of teachers, there is one here who is a dork. Now I try not to be judgemental but he is not only a nerd and a Kiwi, but also a narrow-minded prick sometimes and I often find myself thinking 'sigh'. What's the point of arguing, bringing up the fact he's a loser... just no point. I sometimes think I am not more accepting and open but then I meet people like this... THEN I think (because I'm a girl) me thinking this is not open and accepting because I have cast judgement. Hmmm... what to believe?? I'm so lost. Place hand gently on forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment