Wednesday 6 October 2010

Takin it easy

The next two days and nights were spent with old friends, catching up on gossip and telling them stories of the time I injected a dog and then drove a tractor leading an over-packed hay bale trailer. It all sounded a bit unreal coming out of my mouth but it also made me more excited to know I just had more of the same coming in the very near future.

By Wednesday night, which was meant to be my last in Australia, I'd decided it was foolish and wildly inappropriate to leave before a long w.e in my home town so I promptly changed my flight to Monday afternoon. *Cue crazy disco music and massive shape throwing*

So I stayed in that night, knowing I would be in for a biggie - well, continuous biggies - until I left. Dad's wife cooked a stellar lamb roast and I also caught up with my sister-in-law. Didn't mind spending some quality time with daddy dearest either.

No comments:

Post a Comment