Thursday 14 October 2010

Healing hands, healing dreams

I´ve now gotten to the point where my manky dog bite hand is airing itself in its natural surroundings, albeit looking like a leftover prop from Saw IV, but at least it´s starting to dry out nicely. Soon I believe I´ll look like a real girl again - oh, mary, that´d be swell!

Little Miss deLightul had to turn down a burlesque dancing job tonight (sad face) because of my geographical location, maybe best since I´d need to coordinate my outfits back over here via my father... perhaps not the best idea to let him roam free in my little bag of tricks anyway.

Had another strange dream last night which caused me to wake myself with my own whining noises - all because mum was interfering with my life! Ruining everything. Hilarious. I am so perceptive in my sleep.

Cooked dinner again tonight. Soup. Basically just chucked everything I could find from the fridge and pantry that looked like it would suit... god knows how it will taste. Well, it´s not like their opinion of me could get much lower ha! I´m being mean, I´m sure they don´t think I´m that bad but they´ve certainly managed to take my confidence down a few pegs around horses. The complete opposite to Romania.

No comments:

Post a Comment