Friday 8 October 2010

I'm a horrible, useless slut

Saturday began with a foggy head and plans to head to a birthday party on my side of the bridge before going into town to meet some more mates... never did I think it would end by a mega embarrassing lapse of memory...

The bday party was fine, got to see some more mates I hadn't seen in a while, and eventually hauled one of my very drunken friends into dad's car to go into the city. Once there, we finally got in to the back entrance of this secret club that she knew the bouncers of (otherwise no hope of getting in) and she stumbled up the stairs and pretty much into the arms of some sleazy American suit wannabe.. it was at this point I decided to put her in a cab, to the amusement of the entire bar. Don't drink on antibiotics, kids.

So once she was off home, me and my mate K continued to get rowdy in bar after bar, eventually meeting up with other mates, some of whom indulged us in some naughty treats that sent us into trashbag overload - in a good way ;) Of these two mates in particular, one was a guy I went to primary school with who'd moved away shortly after. I thought I hadn't seen him since then, so I exclaimed, 'OMG, I haven't seen you in like 20 years!' to which my other friend whispered to me, 'Actually you have, and that time you actually slept with him. Oh, and it was his first time too.' SHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Worst ever. Tried to cover my tracks, not sure if it worked, but damn I am useless. Officially.

While our mates were refused entry into the last bar (phew, the less embarrassment for me or anyone else, the better), we went in with our new best friend bouncer and danced up a storm with some random guys. Last memory I have was me asking where one particularly interested guy lived, deciding it was too far and jumping in a cab alone to dad's house. Best decision ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment