Tuesday 17 August 2010

Boredom = gypo flirting

I've started flirting with the gypo shepherd boy. OK, so I admit it. I'm bored of the lack of decent men around here. To look at, if nothing else. Luckily the 2 hottest gypos disrobed and jumped in the river when we were there (I would've looked a TREAT) but other than that, I've now had to resort to this. A gypo. Someone call the Hot Men patrol now please.

Worse still, this ridiculous state of affairs has been spurred by a dream or 2 (2, I know, crazy!) I had with said shepherd boy - galloping bareback together on horseback of course, he can ride circles around me without a saddle dammit - so when I wake I have to remind myself I'm not actually caught up in a tangled web of non-English speaking love with this boy. Urgh.

In another news, the cat is still alive so that's good. She can't use her back legs much but she's fighting back. Just started to eat a little bit now so at least she won't die of starvation. That would be a bit shit.

And after yesterday's hell, we've at least been working doing something I've enjoyed - moving some horses back to the herd and getting more, and barebacking it both ways (much more comfy than the cart!). You know you're in for a fun time when crazy shepherd boy is at the lead - of course it's more comfy for him to just bolt everywhere so he can procreate at a later date but because all this cart action has long since sterilized me, I didn't mind what pace we went. In the end, though, as we bolted through the village to the front door (always a good idea), I admit I was having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment