Tuesday 3 May 2011

The retardation of men

Turning down a 3some. That has got to be one of the biggest regrets a guy could ever have. But fool be him, I say.

But when you ask me to convince a hot - but totally straight - Dutch chick to get in the mood - you know, just for him - I will do it. I`ll call that bluff. Bet he wasn`t expecting that one.

This is the Brazilian bartender I have had a crush on since I worked at the hostel. He works at the same hostel and we always flirt... I know he`s the same as me in terms of sex drive, except I am a little perturbed at the amount of attention he pays to the loving of the ass action. Not really interested in THAT avenue.

Anyway, after I went to dinner with the Mexican and Dutch girls sharing my room, me and the Dutch went to the bar downstairs to drink "just one or two"... obviously that turned into several more, and when we were about ready to go to bed, the bartender said, "Let`s go out!!"

I knew what his game plan was. Hey, can you blame the Brazilian for taking the opportunity to party with 2 drunk girls, one of which he knows would be up for a good time... so we went to this club playing hip-hop that was totally packed (big ups to BA for delivering THAT on a Monday night), our arms twisted for another night on the town (woe be us), and started getting some free drinks from F`s friend behind the bar.

Safe to say, we were pretty drunk but in a good way... had a good boogie and I started making out with the Brazilian. I think, this is promising... if not for me but for all 3 of us. The Dutch stays away because she thinks I am with the Brazilian... surprised be she when I told her to go ahead... it's just that kind of party.

I worked my magic and before she knew it she was making out with me, a first for her but ultimately not a bad one, she admitted. Buuuueeennnooo. So here is this Brazilian guy, one girl on each arm, dancing, kissing, having a good time. Then all of a sudden, he SNAPS. Starts talking all this shit to me about not wanting to be tied down, not looking for a girlfriend, wanting all the other girls in the room...

At this point, I am confused. Sorry, is this something I am losing in translation here?? You mean to say you just requested I find another girl for you, then ask specifically for the straight Dutch girl, I go and get her in the mood, then you turn around and say you want other girls?? Are you mentally retarded??! With that conclusion directly drawn, I grabbed L and shot into the centre of the dancing throng to continue to party, sans Brazilian. What a fucking idiot.

So that was his night gone... we didn't see him again and when we finally left, after having a right old time with the remaining, non-insane members of the party, we found him passed out on the couch in the hostel foyer. Classy.

An interesting side-note for me, also, was running into girl no. 1 from the other night at Club 69, the one I virtually ran away from when I decided she wasn`t really keen. And then found the flight attendant. Well, I saw her just when she was all stressed from losing her jumper and so it was hard to pin her down. I did manage to for a moment, though, before she ran off all drunk and worried... and that was it - again - that woman is just too much drama for me.

A late-night slash early morning pasta cook-up satisfied the rest of our hunger, although we were totally miffed at his change in character, and we headed to (separate) beds. Leaving him soundly sleeping - alone - on the couch.

And now he is being all stand-offish with me today. Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment