Wednesday 18 May 2011

The drunk meaning of life

OK so i am a liiiiiitle behind on ye old posts but I thought any avid readers would appreciate how drunk I am and how possibly inappropriate I am. Man, that was hard to spell. So yeah, I just basically ran away from a hot chick. Why?? Well, who knows. I often ponder this moment, not really realising it until, well, never... and now I get a chance to live it.

So the reason I left this chick tonight was that she was keen but sai dshe lived too far away and couldnt leave her friend too far behind. Baaaah. Wrong button. I dont do friends, not unless I was explexetly in love with them as well as the original friend I mentioned.

So that was out. And I was just waiting for an excuse. N and her boyf had vamosed... esp after his hair-raising experience of getting everything confiscated in the bathroom then handed back, asking him to just leave RANDOM - yeah.... so how do you respond to that?? Umm.. so yeah random hot Argentinian...

Anyway, so I don't want to ruin the moment of having a hot Argo on your back but....yes go them, go everyone who ever has the chance of having an amazing family on your family. Wow. Got them.

Boom. Well I guess my deeo-seeded issues with love transcend towards multi-lingual barriers... and now I am sober enuf - having spent some time waiting for my pasta to boil - then I guess all I have is to bid u all good night. Boom. Another mystery gone unsolved. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment