Tuesday 1 June 2010

Shattered... but we must soldier on innit

So I'm up and at 'em after about 2 hours sleep/restful shuffling around the couch, and I'm bustling about (obviously not that much given I'm actually blogging) trying to ready myself for Mr Cab Driver at 6am. Shudder.
I failed to mention in my last blog that my first stop will be Paris on the Eurostar, where I'll be meeting almost all my family - I can't wait. It will be so lovely seeing them again, some of them I haven't seen since visiting Oz last April so bring that shit on. It also will be the time I get to chillax poolside at the gorgeous house we've rented in the south, a place I'd like to say I will detox at but considering the close proximity of vineyards, it will more likely be a retox kinda situation. And family catchups... well, they're really infamous for that kind of thing aren't they. OK, I'm just making excuses. I am an alcoholic. There, I said it.
Can I go now? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment