Tuesday 1 June 2010

Now for Sophie deLightful's gypsy adventure... watch out world!

So I'm now sitting at my soon-to-be former house trying to organise the final 'things to do before relocating countries' bits n pieces and I'm not sad yet... no, I'm about to throw myself to the unsuspecting masses of the world and fully embrace my inner gypsy, and I'm not one bit tearful, scared or shaky. I don't know what I'm going to do, how I'm going to survive or just how long I am going to be able to sustain myself but I instead am strangely confident, excited and - well, let's be honest, BATTERED still from the weekend - so this will be an interesting ride on the Eurostar.
So that's it. I'm out. Finished. Done. London, you've been amazing, I've been even better. But don't think this is the last you'll hear of me....... And if any of you fkers try to steal my random adventure stories, I'm coming for you. Cos this is the original, shizzle right here. Right now.
White Rasta Woman will take over the world. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment