Friday 4 June 2010

I swear I'm the family alcoholic...

So after some more sightseeing, passing out of tiredness (it just won't leave me) in the car and reuniting with the brother I haven't seen in over a year, I am in bed. At a reasonable hour. Before 1am that is.
Today we met up about midday and drove some time to a place we could have lunch. Being super hungry I opted for eating hard n fast, with some grande beers to wash it down.
We then went to a beautiful fantasy type castle which me and bro didn't go into because we went looking for the horse show which wasn't running that day - awesome. Anyway got to stroll around in the sun and have a sleep in the shade while we waited for the others... I craved for another beer.
Then we drove some other village with another castle and settled into our accommodation. While I ached for a beer, we sauntered around the village looking for a way to see some lights on the castle. Turns out it's not July yet so that doesn't happen. Cunt. Excuse my french. See that, see how I did that - hilarious.
We had dinner, I finally got some beer and wine, then after managed to get my siblings to drink some more with me. Knowing I have to get up at some ungodly hour, 8:30 or something, I retired earlier than normal (plus I had a weird girl looking about 16 feeling my hair and checking out my piercings and talking in french to me when i CLEARLY said NON PARLE FRANCAIS - is it my accent??). Anyway, long story (longer than necessary really) short I am in bed. And I'm out. Long day tomorrow methinks. My bro has already passed out. And he was the closest to a party animal I had. Useless. The lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment