Monday 21 June 2010

Officially back on the trashbag wagon

So now I'm on my own, ie no friends or family to curb my behaviour, it was just one night before my shenanigans kicked in. I'm having drinks with a Couchsurfing contact (English guy living in Lagos as a diving instructor) and we run into the bogan Aussie group I mentioned yesterday. God KNOWS why, but I introduced myself to Tattoo boy. Well, I know why - a) alcohol, b) tattoos, c) man. But anyway, he seems interested but more interested in playing darts. I say fuck it. Then remember he's Australian. Won't be touching me for eternity.
Actually it happened with another guy but he was Brazilian. Maybe I was just hideous last night. OR, more to the point, maybe they're just useless.
So there you go. Woke up this morning with my light still on, sleeping on top of my covers under a towel (and not a large towel) and with my laptop still safely hidden under my pillow - the pillow I was sleeping on. Yes, I am officially back on the trashbag wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment