Saturday 19 June 2010

Beautiful one day, perfect the next... cya Gold Coast, hello Lisbon!

Although it was really nice weather yesterday, there was a little cloud (how dare they) so our efforts at the beach were quashed somewhat. Also the fact sand was blowing into every crevice put me off sunbaking slightly.

So we retreated to T's place and I had a litre of Super Bock beer to get in the mood, then we headed out to Bairro (which I still can't properly pronounce). It was a relatively tame night, considering the bday boy got tired and called it a night earlier than expected but it's all good, there's always tonight. That area is quite cool on a weekend, lots of bars catering for whatever lifestyle you so choose to indulge in. A's brother and his partner said they'd take me to some cool places Sat night so hopefully we'll see the other side of it.

Waiting now for A's brother to arrive and take us to another 'great Portuguese place' (these people are so generous!!) so I'm just canvassing Couchsurfing for some potential places to crash in Lagos (bit late but I'll give it a go!), Porto (pretty much sorted though) and Budapest. Awwwww right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment