Thursday 8 December 2011

Back on the booze

Was told there was a small earthquake here the other day at about 2am. Seems I slept like through it! Was about 4.6 on the Rictor scale apparently. I wake up here all the time from noises, I wonder how I managed to sleep through that.

No cruise ship today, so it was a bit slower at work. Had a ride first thing in the morning, two nice ladies from America. Been coming to the island for over 20 years so knew a helluva lot more about it than me! Enjoyed the ride, though, especially the water part.

R is handling the boss being away good so far, even though it's only been 2 days and quiet both days. Tomorrow will be interesting, as Santa Claus is coming and there will be screaming kids all over the place. Great! Can't wait.

J put my horse with another one on heat today, just so he could watch him fuck her. Now my horse is not a stallion anymore but still thinks he is, so this kinda thing still happens. No harm, no foul, but it's kinda sick that he wants to watch it - gross!! Sidenote: until today, I had never seen a 2-foot cock. OWWWWWW!!!

Came across a lone chicken today, sitting all day under the mounting blocks. On closer inspection, I saw she had all her back feathers pulled out and some pretty major, horrific scratch marks down her back. When she tried to move away from me, a great struggle, I saw a bone poke out through one of the holes on her back. Poor thing! Eventually I found someone who agreed she should be put out of misery and then it was lights out for her (by the other person of course, I'm chicken - oooh, wrong word there). We don't know if it was a turkey, mongoose, dog... but man, I felt for the poor creature!

Had another ride in the afternoon, three hot young girls probably about my age on a 2-hour ride. I let them go a little faster than allowed, just for the kicks, they seemed to like it and then I gave them a roundabout way to get back through the bush, and some more time in the water. And afterwards let them feed carrots to the horses. So they enjoyed themselves. They invited me out to Buccaneers for their last night drinks.

Had some major drama with our private road which people have started to use as a public thoroughfare because the paper printed that it was soon to be opened as such. So we have all these randoms coming through, tearing down the road, unconscious of the fact we have horserides going on all day... they were cursing black n blue to R and the others who got involved. I could hear them from the stables! I stayed well away...

I just can't believe some people on this island. They try to physically push the boulders that hold the chain, or even try to push through the chain with their trucks. It's private property, guys, have some respect!! If I saw a chain over a road like that, I wouldn't try to open it. It's clearly there for a reason.

Then J had 3 drunk American women for his sunset ride, which they thought I was taking out and were thoroughly disappointed when they heard I wasn't. However, I soon got them talking to J and they were happy as Larry to be going out with him. I had a feeling they'd try to get naked or something, and when I asked him the next day he said they did. Too funny. They also said they'd give him a tip and went to the car, and just drove off! Fucking bitches!

So I went out to Buccaneers and couldn't find the girl, so started talking with a pretty young girl that was left alone when the lady she was with ran off to talk with a friend. Turned out she had just arrived on the island to meet a family she had applied to nanny for, so she wasn't sure if she was staying or not. Then the girls came and we had a little crew happening.

Watched some hermit crab racing which was hilarious. The animated MC got the crowd riled up for some action-packed adventure, and at the climax of his little spiel, revealed the racing crabs who were almost all immobile, except for the couple crawling lazily about and another two climbing over each other. Eventually they made it to the edge of the ring, but it was a lot of effort for them seemingly!

Stood next to a group of older guys who had hired a boat to sail around St Maarten and its nearby islands, and swapped details with one of them as he mentioned there was space for me to do a random trip to St Barts on Sunday and Monday, the exact days I have off. Now I take that as a sign that I should be going! And you really do need to go to the island of the celebrities in a private yacht.

Ended up getting quite drunk and shaking my ass on the dancefloor (we were the only ones dancing) with the one Latin American girl among them all. Was good to finally get my groove on again!! Then it was home time. They offered to have me stay at their apartment but I knew it would be hard enuf getting up in the morning without having to walk back. And then feeding the dogs...

They insisted on ordering me a cab even though I couldn't afford it, and said they'd pay for it. So we waited. And waited. It took forever so I went to walk off, but was stopped because apparently if the person leaves, the cab then charges the place that booked it the fare. But then it was too long, and I called it quits. As I walked off, of course, the cab came and I found out it was $15. By this stage I'd said goodbye to the girls so I would've had to pay that - and the ride is about 2 mins!! See ya later! Then he followed me and told me to get in, he'd give me the ride for free. Sweet.

Drunken pasta and some playing with the cat, then bed. Unsurprisingly, I slept pretty soundly. Not sure if there was another earthquake, I wouldn't have woken. In the morning, found a cat sleeping on my bag - where did she?? oh that's right - crap strewn everywhere. Ahh, another successful night on the lash.

No comments:

Post a Comment