Sunday 12 December 2010

Toasty warm with chicken curry

Thank goodness I was picked up from the random train station I got off at - it´s moments like these I wish I was a little more organised, like maybe have the address or full name of the people I was staying with, you know, just in case I actually didn´t have a lift and was stuck at the station forever and ever. Just a thought.

Anyway, I am now safe n sound in G´s house fully fed up with a nice chicken curry dinner and satisfied I have been for a ride in the forest. But fuck me it was cold. Not as cold as last time though, so I have to be thankful for that. But I wore one less jacket and by the end of the ride, I was rethinking just why I did that. And my flimsy stockings did almost nothing under my jodphurs. This Aussie just cannot dress for winter!!

I am currently entertaining the thought of South America for next year. Yes, yes I know I change my mind every second day but I am really vibing on this South America idea. I am thinking maybe I could hook up some work at a hostel for free accomm and food or whatever, and just work some Sophie deLightful magic in town til I find something to do for actual cash. Hopefully stay there for a few months... Otherwise just bail and go work on a farm somewhere in South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment