Monday 27 December 2010

Most Expensive Bathroom Visit Ever

So I left my beautiful new family in Poimossel to travel south to Munich for my gorgeous friend T's wedding celebration, and to finally meet her new husband. Exciting times! The ride down was pretty nice, besides the 90 minute delay of my original train in Luneberg due to snow. No worries, however, as the 6:59 train arrived at 8:30, only 30 mins after my original train, and I was only a little late for my ride from Hannover.

The man who was driving turned out to be a Harry Krishna, and said some really beautiful things. When I told him about my getting the High Priestess card in my reading, he said it was true, he could see me in a past life all dressed to the nines and singing and dancing in a circle with other women "of nobility". Just the way I like it.

So I actually didn't need my headphones at all and enjoyed listening to the English parts of the conversation I could actually understood. It was a shame, then, that when we said goodbye he was a little awkward and went to shake my hand instead of kiss my cheek goodbye. I thought we had a connection, dammit! But anyway, I got the name of some famous horse whisperer from Germany that apparently trains horses in Hungary. So you never know, maybe I might just look him up for some guidance.

In Munich, I called T to arrange to meet her and hubbie near the main train station and when she arrived, she asked where my bag was. When I told her in the hostel, she said "no, no, you're staying with us!" So I went back to the hostel, an hour after I checked in, and checked out sans refund. Bummer. You know, that is the second time I have used that hostel for an hour or so. Too funny.

At least I got to use the bathroom. 11 euros for a bathroom. Gotta be a record.

No comments:

Post a Comment