Saturday 4 December 2010

16 and getting more than me!

I am officially jealous of a 16 year old. Sorry, 16 and a half. For the second night in a row, I have had to put headphones on to drown out the sound of her having sex with a hot German 26 year old (yep, that´d be MY age) and I am practically SCALING THE WALLS. What happened in my life to get me to this point?? Urgh. Her mum is downstairs making dinner - surely she can hear too... It´s not like she´s making much effort to muffle her screams.

Rant over. Moving on. It was a gloriously sunny day today and it made the snow glisten and sparkle... was just gorgeous. The weather has become a bit better too, was about -2 today I think. Positively balmy.

I leave tomorrow morning on a train direct to Bratislava, stoked I don´t have change trains at all. I really want to meet a hot stranger in the carriage and have some danger sex behind a seat or something. This 16 year old situation is getting out of hand. Something has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment