Saturday 3 July 2010

Drunken blog

OK, so I don't usually blog whilst drunk but I think that is kinda when I'm most entertaining so... let's see. Not that much happened tonite but I got the check out some cool bars... did a bit of research prior to said event and so caught some interesting bars but none more so than Mumus. Also set in a bombeed-out building like Szimpla, it had a second storey with all these random rooms that basically still looked like a house. Kitchen, living room, etc all clearly still looking like that but not.

Anyway i keep forgetting i'm blogging and I think I may pass out soon. Also, started talking to some peeps on fb (yeah that's right, I abbreviated). So they can keep me company. For the time being.

Will write tomorrow maybe.... when I make sense. Ahh shit, when will that be?????

No comments:

Post a Comment