Monday 30 November 2009

Before the big audition...

I will make this brief, as I need to get my beauty sleep but realise I have been lacking on the ol' blog front of late. This is not because my life has had nothing to report, au contrare... There has been so much going on I've barely had time to breathe!

Some of the recent highlights included going for my first professional photo shoot in Soho to get some photos for my portfolio for my new agency, The Zebra Connection. They say they have several jobs they would like to submit me for so here's to hoping some of them pay off and I can start getting money in to recoup on the photo shoot :) By the way, if you'd like to see the photos just copy this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=138168&id=699976668&l=52a51ace1c

In other areas of my life, I have enjoyed meeting some new people on my weekend travels... including some people involved with Kensington Roof Gardens which resulted in some fine guest list action, reserved table, endless supply of alcohol and after-party in a swanky hotel room (cue mountains of room service). I believe the shenanigans even temped my lesbian friend to venture to 'the dark side' quicker than Beyonce can say one night only...

Tomorrow is a very exciting day for me, as I'm heading bright n early to Proud's newest offering, Proud Cabaret, an east London venue totally dedicated to burlesque and cabaret performances. It is a beautiful venue and I would be honoured to perform there, in my burlesque and cabaret hats, so here's to hoping I impress :)

That said, I must be off... lots to do and so little time. I hate that sleep is included on this To Do List as well. Could do without the hassle.

S. deL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment